Skip to main content

Decorative Jewelry Box - Project share for Reneabouquets

Hello everyone, I created a cute decorative jewelry box using a Beautiful Board Gate chipboard and a Wheelbarrow chipboard kit, laces, mulberry roses, and butterflies kisses from Reneabouquets.




This decoration measures 6” x 9.5” x 4.5”


On the back panel, I decorated with the Beautiful Board Gate chipboard, Tessie’s Garland Lace, mulberry roses, and butterflies kisses that I embellished with Diamond Chunky Glitter Glass.


On the drawer I glued two kinds of laces: the Vintage Wedding Lace and the Scallop Shell Lace.


Here is the Beautiful Board Wheelbarrow chipboard. I decorated this as a secret keepsake!


I embellished a lid that I made with chipboard and I added on top mulberry roses and a butterfly kiss to disguise the lid.


Inside, I glued a piece of fabric from my stash. That’s perfect for delicate jewelry pieces.


And this is how it looks from the side.
I hope this project inspire you. 
Visit Renea Bouquets shop for more gorgeous items.
For your convenience I listed the items I used with links.




Comments

  1. It's very beautiful
    Ariane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Christy! This is beautiful and I love how clever you were to make the wheel barrel into a secret spot!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment