Skip to main content

Alice in Wonderland - Project Share for ReneaBouquets

 Hello everyone, today I’m going to share with you a beautiful canvas that I made using ReneaBouquets supplies. The theme is Alice in Wonderland and the tittle of my project is Dream.

I started making a collage for the background. Then, I distressed the edges using a Vintage Photo distress ink and I glued it on the canvas with a medium gel. 

After that, I glued the Mini True Red Mulberry paper roses and leaves and the Tree that I made on the center.

After that I glued the Printed Beautiful Board Small Red Queen, Alice, Rabbit, and Mad Hatter Laser Cut Chipboard dies.





I also used the Beautiful Board Garden Party Tea Time Laser Cut Chipboard Set and the Beautiful Board  Medium Tea Time Clock Laser Cut Chipboard.


Comments

  1. So Wonderland Wonderful with all those little details! Thank you Christy~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment