Skip to main content

Let It Snow - Project Share for ReneaBouquets

 Hello everyone! I made this beautiful mixed media canvas with the theme Let It Snow. I used scrapbooking paper for the background and I added texture using a stencil with small circles to give the accents of snow. To embellish my canvas I used the Beautiful Boards chipboard pieces and flowers from ReneaBouquets.



I used the Beautiful Words Medium Let It Snow Laser Cut Chipboard and I painted it with white Acrylic paint, then I added tacky glue and covered it with chunky glitter.


Here is the Beautiful Box First Snow Shaker Box With Frame DIY Kit that I used to frame the picture of me and my husband. First I built the shaker box and I added a little bit of the Gawdie Girl Diamond Chunky German Glitter Glass and some sequences for the shaker. I painted the top of the shaker with white paint and added chunky glitter.


To embellish more I glued some pearls on top of the shaker box.


I also added beautiful flowers from ReneaBouquets on the sides of the frame. These are the flowers I've used: Shabby Pink & White Mulberry Poinsettias, Roses & Holly Leaves Flower Set, Mini Dusty Blue Mulberry Paper Roses Set, and some of the Itty Bitty Blossoms and Leaves Pink And White Mulberry Paper Flowers.


To give the accent of snow I used a brush and I painted with white acrylic paint on the borders of the flowers then I added chunky glitter on top of the borders.


To finish my canvas I glued three of the Beautiful Board Medium First Snow Snowflakes Set Of 6 Laser Cut Chipboard. I painted them in white and added chunky glitter on top and embellished it with a pearl on the center. 


Everything look so beautiful and match my theme!
For your convenience I am adding the links of the items I used.



Comments